Steelworks & architectural
Deep Group London is now capable of providing a structural steel fabrication, architectural metalworks and installation package to its clients..
Deep Steelworks & Architectural Ltd is an integral part of Deep Group London. The division works closely with all facets of the business as well as standing alone, carrying out projects as a single entity.
With our fully equipped 35,000 sq ft Factory workshop located out of the IES Centre in County Durham, we are ideally situated for work throughout the whole of England, but we predominantly work in the Capital, Home Counties and across the South of England.
We ensure that we are always on hand to assist our Clients from our office based in Chigwell, which means we are there to meet and discuss requirements firsthand and when the team requires. This way we can directly effect and direct production from the comfort of the site office.
- Deep Steelworks can undertake works with a tonnage weight of 10 to 1500 tonne
- We have a state of the art factory located in County Durham which has 6 overhead cranes, a fully automated saw drill line with profiling capacity and an ability to complete off site painting application
- Project Values up to £2,500,000
- We undertake new build frames, refurbishment and temporary works/facade retention schemes nationwide
- We directly employee our fabrication and erection staff, with up to 10 fabricators on site at the factory, 4 Site/Project Managers overseeing several supervisors and erectors. Totalling in excess of 20 persons
- We are CE Marked to execution class 2 in accordance with EN1090-1 and are certified by Lloyds register. We have a fully compliant and certified QA system, Factory Production Control Plan and Quality Procedures
- We are currently in the process of purchasing our own Tekla licenses, Design Software and are interviewing Engineers and Draughtsman to bring this capability in house
Utilising our manufacturing facility, we employ a skilled workforce who can create the architectural metalwork requirements of any commercial and residential schemes, including the following:
- Balconies – We have the ability to manufacture prefabricated balcony assemblies which can include bespoke designed and pre-installed structural connections to both PCC or Steel Frame, thermal breaks, glazed/stainless steel/mild steel balustrading
- Staircases – Fabrication and Installation of both high end feature staircases and economical standard access stairs in all finishes including atomised metal sprays, polyester powder coating, painting and galvanising
- Balustrade and Handrail – Precast staircase fitted balustrades and wall rails in stainless steel or mild steel – including the on site application of Marley Rail
- Perforated panels – Standard fenestrations or graphic designed infill panels
Get in touch
Deep Steelworks Ltd, Unit 4-7, Jowett Way, Newton Aycliffe, County Durham, DL5 6DS.
Deep Steelworks & Architectural, 616-618 Chigwell, Woodford, E18 8AA –
Phone number 020 3974 7050